In this video I go through my camp kitchen/cooking setup. I cover the tables I use for preparing the food and putting my stoves on, the utensils I carry, the pots and pans I use, and more. (Click here if you can’t see the video below.)
You can check out my new online store here.
Below is a list of most of the gear I show in the video. I don’t include links to obvious/uninteresting things like the knives or plate. The items below appear roughly in the order that they appeared in the video. (Note: All of the Amazon links below are affiliate links.)
- Hanging Table Kit
- Little aluminum table
- Roll-up utensil bag: Not for sale yet, but will be eventually at Kamchatka Gear.
- Collapsible bowl: Bought at Walmart. If I were to order some online, I’d probably get these.
- Large pan
- Colander: $0.88 at Walmart
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Funnel: $2 in the camping section at Walmart
- One-egg frying pan
- Silicone pot holder: From Walmart
- Folding stove windscreen
- Large mesh utensil bag
- Cutting mat: I bought mine in a 3-pack at Walmart, but here are some similar ones on Amazon.
- Tall/skinny little pot with the two cups inside
- Little backpacking stove
- Dual fuel stove